2009年8月3日星期一

Missing them....

These two weeks for bioscience, Dr Ponraj is teaching us topic related to aging.

Today he said something that make me recall & recall & recall.

Dr P: "Do not dump your parents to Old Folks Home, people down there cannot help much to take care of the elderly well, because you yourself also find it is very difficult only to take care of your parents."

He showed us a youtube video clip related to dementia. A painful clip.

All in all, what i learn from those few lesson is: AGING IS STRIKING

I definitely will not abandon my parents, so do my parents do not abondon their parents.
Our ah ba & ah ma sacrify a lot to bring us up. They deserve to have their children to be filial with them!!!

@@@@@@@
@@@@@
@@@
@

Last two days, in fact every Saturday i call my ah ma, Sunday i call my ah ba, chat with them. Despite this, i still miss them a lot......


Here they are, my family. My father, my mother and my sister in Malaysia.
My ah ba, ah bi and ah ma

Ah ba & i in front of Batu Gajah Train Station

My lovely ah ma

My younger sister, ah bi (of course i will miss u. if u c this, ah jie apologise to u for being so fierce to u all the time)

&&&&my eldest brother, he & i, emmmm, if have chance, i will show him.


3 条评论:

  1. I miss my family also.
    My mum cooking.
    Malaysia food.
    And the laksa.
    Ah sa, i want to go to Terengganu the beach la.

    回复删除
  2. Ah bu, i extremely misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshome
    ok, if have chance, after we graduate we go together a.........

    回复删除
  3. That time i already very old liao lo~
    Faster la~ Go earlier la.

    回复删除