2009年8月18日星期二

black fortune~~~

Recently, really go through a lot of unfortunate: black fortunes~~~

Just like a moment ago: i was just bitting my first mouth of Curry Puff, Librarian on patrol immediately discovered me, ask me several times to go outside of the library to finish my food . I said i promised not to eat again, she insisted me. Lao er help me in pleading. Finally she said:“ok,keep ur food inside the bag."

I have been seeing a lot of person happily and secretly munching their food in the library, however i will always be the luckiest.I had been caught,even just with my first bite of curry puff.

Haizzzzz.......Just for ur information: My instinct told me that when i was intended to eat the food, i would definitely be caught.

It happened.

I really do not hope that such kind of gut feelings follow me, please do not show my bad instinct is right during the super important events, like my coming next two days which is the starting of my exams for 5 modules.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论