2011年8月16日星期二

Black part of Nursing!

Nursing, a job seems that it can be handled by everyone, I say so because the admission criteria to nursing course is very low and it does not require much from a person to have any special prerequisites like A-level or special pre-U course to join Nursing, not to mention the direct entry of degree nursing course in University, a Diploma level, which can be entered straight way after O-level, can legalise a graduand to become a State Registered Nurse.

So, putting it in a nutshell, criteria to become a nurse is very easy..... Well, in order to care for human life, nurses need skills, need experience, need critical thinking......which all these can be trained over the days....

But, to me, besides all that, the "heart" in term of being a caring and empathy nurse are the utmost criteria, to patients of course, but please do not forget, towards your COLLEAGUEs!!! as well....Because, we are all human...

Apparently, I was being "fired" a few times by one dianasour senior and even a junior nurse like me, okay, maybe can put her senior than me for about half a year...., which I find all these "firing" are very unreasonable. Really sounds sarcastic and I really wonder when they were "firing" others, did they really process the words in their brain before pouring out from their mouth??? What are their intention? Mentally wise I am always preparing to receive constructive comments from others, always reflecting what i have done, and honestly speaking I am that type of self blamed person which I angry myself more than getting myself mad on others. Those incidents did upset me, I keep on reflecting and found out that I shouldn't always torturing myself, I may not be right all the time, neither am I wrong all the time. Well, thinking in this way make me feel better and not really upset to a very bad extent.

So, just feel that people receiving comments should reflect, people giving comments also should reflect, secretly, seriously and frankly speaking, the very senior senior should reflect her own "weather changed" attitude and the "half a year older than me" junior nurse, please think of your words before commenting on me, dare you speak to a senior like this if yesterday you were receiving reports from a senior? You are just too fake in my opinion....from the day I know you.

Well, all these dissatisfaction, I can only ventilate as much as i can in blog. Sometimes, I do tell somebody whom I trust.

To me a nurse is a angel, helping patients and whoever in the line with her to grow, until now, I still have angelic perception about nursing. A kind heart that she should possess.

But there is always black sheep in wherever we are. I always afraid that one day I will turn into becoming one of the black sheeps, No, No, it sounds so scary!!!

My angelic nursing world is also a bitchy nursing world.

5 条评论:

  1. U know, I always tell my mm tat 你很有爱心...tats y u sure can become a good nurse. Keep it up! You can do it!

    回复删除
  2. Thanks Pei Yen, I will do my best wherever I am...u too, ganbatte....never heard from you so long already....

    回复删除
  3. Yea...kinda busy this few months. Preparing all my stuffs and documnets that needed to bring to uk. How about you?

    回复删除
  4. Theng, we will never get lost if the light in our heart never die out. jiayou!^^

    回复删除
  5. Pei Yen,hope you see my late comment, wow, time pass, it was like u just told me that you will go to UK 2 years later, and now you are about to go already.....

    Me, still the same, working.....but now is having a soon-to-end holiday, so sad....An emotional me as usual....

    Heard that you are going to meet up with Wen Mei, enjoy the old friend meeting....i think we will only be meeting each other face to face after a few years later...whereby I guess a huge difference we can see on ourselves:)

    *********
    Yee, I guess you are Mei Yee right? my light is always on and off,so on and off I am lost....how I wish my light is always on the bright side so that I am always knowing what I am doing....

    回复删除