2011年6月23日星期四

Bloody Hungry...

I am bloody hungry at this hour.....night time....post work,
because I was so busy in work just now,
talk and talk and talk, check and check and check, click and click and click, chart and chart and chart, sweat and sweat and sweat.... run for the other nurses to get things, transport my huge pt. for scan, rewrite report because wrong entry....

yes 1 pt. again, but then still have a lot of things to do......
still being helped by my preceptor.....must tell her to help me less.......so than i can grow...
and, i off duty 1/2 hr late,

And, from the cases i encounter these few days, i realise i am "Jonah" in pt. who needs transport for scan, whose blood sugar level is not good and super haywire, agitated pt.......haha.
I don't scare and mind to encounter hardship, i will always seeking for improvement.

私は改善を求めています。

Erm, after a bowl of noodles and coffee.....energetic now........haha.....

没有评论:

发表评论