2011年6月25日星期六

Being accepted by her....

Since I was scolded by her yesterday, today i was "lucky" again to be assigned to nurse her.

Because her next door neighbour pt. was having dialysis, so a ICU specific trained staff was doing dialysis for the pt., I have to be a support staff in taking care of the pt and she is at next door, so no choice but to fully in charge of her.

She rejected me...okay, nevermind, I assured or consoled myself.......because I am not the first one scolded by her, not the first one cried because of her.

Luckily another nurse who she trusts, explained to her not to be selective, give a chance to new nurse and not to be fierce, so that she won't frighten away people who wants to do good on her.

Subsequently, she accepted me and accepted my care and most importantly she bear my clumsiness, because when confronting her, I am still in fear. I am very happy today which it could tell on my face.....and i appreciated the nurse who helped me to explain...she asked me did the pt. apologise to me. No, she didn't but she said thank you to me.

I didn't angry on her words, because I feel for her...but i really upset that she didn't value me at first.

I did not perform a good care to her but she still thanked me. Ya, it's enough. Thanks for being generous to accept me.

今日、私は嬉です。

没有评论:

发表评论