2011年2月23日星期三

Officially Graduate

Today was my last day to be called as a student nurse. Say goodbye to the stressful Surgical ICU. 3 months there, i cried, i stressed, i prayed whenever i went to work, i felt demotivated, i scared besides the gd things happened. The bad things just too much.

Where will be my future working place? I don't know, can i go back to ICU? I don't know, or should i go back to my initial interest? choose A&E? Too many to worry, my own competency to be considered.

In one and a half month time, i am licensed to be a Registered Nurse, start off with Staff Nurse II.

In times to come, when i am competent and knowledgeable, i want to treat my students and teach them patiently,

because every beginners has their own difficulty to start off to be confident.

I am one of them. I know i can be better if i have neutral confidence.

RN, RN, sounds great, but to be addressed this title, it is just another journey to start in taking the responsibilities of someone's life.

5 条评论: