2011年2月9日星期三

Updates for PRCP

Today, there was one collapsed case in SICU that i am working.
Just seen how fast the movements were about when it came to resuscitation.
So again, personally feel that working in ICU needs high alert.

And SICU, because it deals with wounds....and blood, pt. with polytrauma especially, the room will stink with blood...i felt like vomit when i smell it. hold my breath and discovered it when helping to do spinal turning. hermmh...I wonder if any proper nursing care could eliminate it?

Hate the computerised charting a lotzzzzzzzzzzzzz! a lot of unnecessary charting to me. Its like nursing the computer more than touching the patients.

Still forgetful about the routine: BSL checking, dressing changing, water flushing, meds serving, pt's turning, topical cream applying, perianal care, bed sheet changing....................and moral support (to me, this is as important as medical management and i am mute when confronting pt. with a strict preceptor, over frightened by her....)

And I started to define what is....."MY PATIENT', means to me?
If i put the context into a serious component, MY PATIENT is my family, would the heart of caring be different? Recently find that seems like i am not nursing a human life, panicky. Started to become robotic?

没有评论:

发表评论