2011年2月6日星期日

Being manipulated

Sense of being manipulated seriously.

Can't get pissed off, can't comment due to unique situation.

But Dear Friends Ooi Ling and Wen Mei, I need your pairs of listening ears for my grumbling.

Becoz both of u are my only friends who know the situations best.......

And i need my parents to protect me, i need them because my ah pa and ah ma are 'parents' by 'training', they know their kids best.

People who are not parent for any kids will never ever understand how a kid thinks, how a kid's life wish to be.

A lot of times you think you are right, actually you are immersed in your own world with the fact that you are wrong with a lot of judgement. You think you know people the best, actually you know nothing of them! You think the job of other is just being very simple and always favor the usefulness and wisdom about that particular occupation, you make me speechless!

I know i owe you a lot and WAS respecting you but your self centered and the way you plan people's life just make me desperately depressed!

How should i confront her?

没有评论:

发表评论