2010年3月30日星期二

NUS (National University Of Singapore)? Will u be my next school?

One of those few days whn i was in Malaysia, i actually went back to my sec school to search back e immunisation record that i had in my schooling times as it is one of e prerequisite to go Japan attachment. To my suprise, the sch has destroyed it. What a heart attack! As a result, the teacher imitated one for me. Sigh! Our secondary school is always in a mess. Like me. haha!

Met Pn. Lam, she asked me whether I want to upgrade myself to degree level once i graduate next year. I replied to her, the only government tertiary education (cheaper in its fees since it is government sector) which NUS only does offer a 3 years BSc (nursing) and 4 years for the honours. It is just a full time course. I asked Pn Lam, whether is it worth while to do so, after plus another 3 years of full time course, i will be old in e sense that old in getting paid as an working adult ? She said it is equivalent in term of timing if u sudy STPM or A level.

Then, all this UNI thing has come to my mind, setting on and off in my mind.
-I still have 3 years bond in Tan Tock Seng Hospital. Will they allow me to freeze my bond, or are they willing to sponsor me to further study in NUS?
-If i study rite after next year + another 3 or 4 years, i can't work to earn money already, I can't wait to be responsible to my family!
-If i finish my bond then only i enter a full time course, i would be old as compared to the other youngsters
-Some miscellaneous issue, continue to be a foreigner + a student or be a PR + student?
-Uni life, i dreamed before as i was young in childhood period.

HOWEVER, what i think now is USELESS if i do not get an excellent result in diploma level. My year 2 one is suck compared to Year 1. So, i just have another year 3 to help me to pull up my overall performance.

To get my self admitted to this "high class UNI", i afraid if it is just a day-dreaming to me. One cohort of bachelor of science in nursing intake the most is 75 students only with more than 1000 applications from the A-level graduates in Singapore. Hard to COMPETE!

DREAM, another dream~~~~Still have one year to complete the exciting tough year.
Let me keep this as a DREAM first~

没有评论:

发表评论