2011年5月25日星期三

I PROMISE...

In full knowledge of the obligations I am undertaking, I PROMISE to provide a competent standard of care for the sick, regardless of race, religion and status, sparing no effort to alleviate suffering and promote health and to refrain from any action which might endanger life.

I will respect at all times the dignity of the patients under my care, holding in confidence all personal information entrusted to me.

I will maintain my professional knowledge and skill at the highest level and give support and co-operation to all members of the health team.

I will abide by the Singapore Nursing Board Standards of Practice for Nurses and Midwives, and be responsible and accountable at all times for my nursing actions and decisions.

I will do my utmost to honour the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct of the Singapore Nursing Board. I will uphold the integrity of the professional nurse.


We were making our promise...


Ah Ko, Ah ma and Dai Ko attended my big day...

Haha, Poh Zen and Lih Jiun also came...

Gifts from Dai Ko...















And, the Certificate which holds a lot meaning to me...

没有评论:

发表评论