2010年11月2日星期二

I am Missing Japan

Japan, is really a special country.
Missing it. One day, i will go back to there for travelling.

I think the things that affect me the most are the politeness and punctuality of Japanese. Over the one month there i was totally trained to bow, smile and greet everyone, my greetings in Japanese was the most Sugooi (amazing la, haha). Punctuality wise, i was stressed when i was there, they were so punctual and never be late even for 1 minute. See, how couldn't me to be stressed by that, everytime when i had to rush to somewhere else over there, I nearly wanted to have heart attack!

So, next time when u see me smiling and slightly bowing to you, And extremely punctual, don't be frightened by me ya! haha.
A memorable 38 days of staying in a different culture country! I miss you Japan, if let say there is a specific reason for me to stay there, you would be my choice.

Thanks for giving me such a good memory. Thank You, Japan.

没有评论:

发表评论