2012年7月25日星期三

MOPE?

I found that the world is reality.
I have been told that I am MOPE: according to her, she explains to me that it means: sit around and feel sorry for your own self. That's mean to her again, I am now 自己可怜自己 again.
What a sad word to describe me.
Recently, I am very reluctant to work. I am always in depressed mode, what add in more is sometimes the headache that onset once I step into the clinical.
I understood that the real world is really full of reality, the relationship between the superior and inferior in working life is that complex and damn irritating. I try to prove something that I know and yet the knowing of something isn't that complete and I unable to give a proper explanation, I hate myself being like that, because in the end I am the one scolded to be the stubborn one and not listening to the other party.
Sometimes a lot of things just happen in their special way. Words are beyond to describe it, and nobody will understand it.

Ultimately, you have to pick yourself up on your own to avoid being said that you are MOPE, and carry on with life. 

I just wanna go back to my hometown now.

2 条评论:

  1. Go & listen to olympic official song~ Survival!!! & see its lyrics!!!

    回复删除
  2. "Ultimately, you have to pick yourself up on your own to avoid being said that you are MOPE, and carry on with life."
    stick to this sentence, that the real world, and all you gonna is to pick yourself up , keep movin on...

    回复删除