2012年5月22日星期二

Wake up call

Yesterday, was an eventful day for my patient. The "uneventful" incident just happen after I have taken over from the morning shift, cleaning her elimination........then...........

Being deployed to High Dependency Unit yesterday, my third time in SHDU, the most terrible experience- in a unfamiliar environment, being trained in ICU setting only, when come to a normal ward setting with the only advance thingy which is the physiological monitor attached.......when encounter patient suffering distress haemodynamically, it was such a distress moment..........

Dislike yesterday, dislike the stressful moment.
Dislike my dysfunction and palpitation in a unfamiliar place when emergency set in.
Dislike my subconscious mind that I was in ICU, when the different ?weird management told me that it is a HD only and my stupid questions to the yayapapaya Reg which later on my reflection for the day told me that the stupid question was not supposed to ask in a HD setting.
Dislike the yayapapaya MO who bombarded me for asking her to change again her wrong medication order!

Yesterday was really Wake-Up Call day for myself, wake up wake up, must really train myself super adaptive to any environment!!!!

1 条评论: