2010年5月19日星期三

Friendship being affected

I tried my best to understand your condition,
there was once i felt extremely sorry to you, and so bad of myself,
keep on blaming myself, what a friend am i?
but then, u still keep on being a difficult and threatened person to me.
What am i going to do?
I really fed up, tired to argue with you, felt guilty when gossiping about you as well,
Apparently,
is going through this AVOIDANCE, i am not that close with you anymore,
no longer chatting happily with you,
no longer asking how do you feel,
no longer feeling even to initiate a single conversation with you.
It is too bad,
there is a barrier.........

exhausted.........................................with piles of projects, piles of knowledge, piles of ................ RELATIONSHIP AFFAIRS!!

No choice, but to go through all these blindly!
Sometimes, thinking too much isn't a good thing, i was, and i inhibit this habit now.

Being a blind person to face the haywire life is also one way of living. (A weird new thought? i dun knw).

Gambateh to myself!

没有评论:

发表评论