2010年1月14日星期四

A friend of mine



She is damn cute @_@

She is kind.

She is strong, even when she is weak, she will conquer it till won't let other people to see her weakness.

She listens to me when i confide my worry to her.

She consoles me when i am weak.

She supports me when i need the encouragements.

She purposely stayed one day behind just to see me before she backed to her study last time.

We knew each other deeply at the age of 15, when that time she sit in front of me and liked to turn behind, we chatted till mountain and sea.

We share the same interests.

I feel very comfortable to be with her.

I like her to be my best friend, i feel the unconditional relationship, a pure one that don't need anything to sustain it, no matter how far we are with each other.

Besides my ah ba & ah ma, she is the one who always hope me to stand up strongly.

Today is her 20th birthday, turn up one year older.

Getting this chance, i hope she see this, specially dedicated to her:

" Happy Birthday, Wen Mei, thank you for being my friend, thank you for your support.
You know i know, we will be eternal in our friendship......"

To me, she is beautiful.

3 条评论:

  1. Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! Theng!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm SO SO touched!!!! Tat's d best present ever!!!!^^
    Let's bravo to our eternal friendship!!!^o^Y
    (Hehe,paiseh lie, cute n beautiful pula~@.@)

    回复删除
  2. Ya, you have a cute face and a beautiful heart :)
    Cute kecil mayung size also.
    Ya, let us bravo the eternal friendship and hope that wherever you go you will also create the eternal friendship with those who have destiny with you :)

    回复删除
  3. Well Said!!! Same thr!!!Let's us together build mr eternal friendships!!!:)

    回复删除