2011年10月13日星期四

Chest pain induced by patient

Every hour with more than 5 call bells minimumly....
.......Demanding.......................................to the max, I unintentionally raised voice to him, but in a gentleway, I guess?? until in the end when I felt that I am hypertensive and with pain over my chest, I remained silence doing my care for him, let him knocked here and there, 比手划脚. Sooner or later I think I will get a day of reckoning for treating him like this. Arrr.....

so bad, so bad, so bad............

Poor social history and poor quality of life, and Uncle.......just hope u can wean off ur ventilator and clear off ur bacterimia.

In my heart, I prayed he will be transferred down to high dependency unit, to GW, back to nursing home fast fast fast.....means he can get back his health and most importantly he will have his friends.....

Too lonely to stay in the ICU cubicle, staring the ceiling, watching the boring nurses going in and out doing routine for him. Don't know when, uncle practice the habit of pressing call bell unstoppably ask for something or complain of something that sometimes nurses couldn't get it. Even when he sleeps, his fingers are still there pressing.

Don't know why, I am still having chest discomfort now. What a day!

1 条评论: