2010年12月22日星期三

A Dedicated Nurse

I am lucky enough to meet an extremely dedicated Nurse.
A nurse, who is a male, rare species in Nursing.

He is a knowledgeable nurse, caring and always advocating for patient's right .
touches my heart for being a nurse who really serves the patients, who respect nursing job.

Most of the times, nursing is being looked down because there is a lot of nurses make it a loser. True enough, a statement by my new friend. I am proud of this RN who i know, because of his dedication, he preserves the dignity of nursing line.

Nursing is an Art and a Science. He reminded us to back to our fundamental and history of nursing. Well, all of these i have forgotten.

And yet, because of him, i feel myself is a lousy nurse-to-be. I should be ashamed and learn more from him. Not because that i feel i couldn't be as competent as him, it is mainly my lacking of responsibility to fulfill my job as a nurse,

A nurse to care human beings from the true heart, be it Art or Science.

It is our duty.

3 条评论:

  1. To care human beings from the true heart~
    Totally agree!~
    Coz true heart is hard to find & maintain~

    回复删除
  2. Thanks Pei Yen. U too. ganbatte ne!

    Mei, u are true, that's y i respect and like him.

    回复删除