2010年6月12日星期六

BORING prom night!




Is me, taken yesterday, during our school super early graduation prom night becoz we r just halfway in our final year only!
Anyway, i made up my mind to register myself to attend when they made the announcement.

You know, i regretted yesterday, it was BORING, MEANINGLESS and it had made me spend so much time in searching dress that is not exposed.

After trying out how did PROM actually look like, I really dislike this kind of occasion, i rather stay at home, put my leg up like those rider who ride tricycle, after their one day hardwork, they will put their feet up, erm, like that kind of sitting position, eating food that i like and watching my favourite TV show in PPS.

After all, i can't adapt this kind of "city culture", it just isn't suit me, worth for my byname that i used to call myself:@“阿花” or " 村姑".

Some updates, people from my class: NR0809.




With Debbie, from Ipoh as well, same age as my brother, 23 yo.

My dearest China Chinese Best Friends: Lao Er and Lao Da.

2 条评论:

  1. mei mei, is 女孩味~, haven't turn 21, haha. that day rite, because we purposely dress up, so actually my best friends there and i had grabbed the opportunity to take a lot a lot of photos~ crazy liao. And somemore, the prom which was boring to us, we escaped from the ball super early and ate ate ate non-stop, wahahaha, to compensate the damn boring. Then, we began to 自恋, took photo non-stop. Because to me and my lao er rite, we seldom dress like that, so, we were different that day~IN TERM OF BEHAVIOUR

    回复删除