2010年4月20日星期二

DON'T F_@K ME

Dun ever f%#$@ me, i will survive far more better than u all expected,
i guess my close friends will more or less know what is actually happening, during MY SCHOOLing DAYS!
I am being PREJUDICED now, in term of sociological meaning!

sure, i dun have the right in stopping u all f-ing me, but just to tell those who f me, SILENTLY, i was angry, and i will not angry!

Positively thinking, feel appreciate tht i get to knw u all f@@k me at the back accidentally
U know, u all actually have stimulated me to be more fierce in facing the challenge year, tougher in dealing all the odds!

Anyway after all, i am specific in being myself, i must have a open heart, 宽阔和慈悲的心胸.

PLEASE KNOW ME BFORE U F ME, see carefully!
i am here to learn to be a CARING nurse, see carefully a CARING NURSE, not a nurse just bother to compete wf others bt to work as a team, nt a nurse to f_ people bt will be able to think abt other people's feeling first, nt a nurse to play smart bt lazy instead i will be a responsible one!

For this lifetime in being a human, i must be a human wf humanity.

P/s: didnt know what i was doing today, bcoz my mind was on and off with those people tht f me, so no point of getting them to invade my life, NO WAY!! NO WAY that u all can harm me. I MUST BE STRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 条评论: